Monday, June 9, 2014

New Studios - New work

I have moved studios. The neglect of my blog is due to the tired muscles and sore joints from having lifted things that are too heavy for me.
I now have two studios which feels a little extravagant however it means that I have a space at home and a smaller space at River Studios.


This new space is a large square white walled space which calls for new things, new ideas. It is actually next door to my previous space and even though I was reluctant to leave my big space I like the feeling of having emptied everything out and creating a space for experimentation. I have taken most of the furniture to the studio at home where I will work on it in a less dusty environment.
In the process of moving I screwed up an old print and out of that seemed to have made some new work. Not sure yet how it will progress but I like the distorted images.



More pics of new spaces to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment